We help increase entrepreneurial and corporate diversity by building stronger businesses that serve all communities. We do this by providing tools and education to create more "bankable" businesses, by removing barriers that impede access to capital and by partnering with leading educational institutions to help create competitive business advantages through workforce diversity.
We exist to facilitate...
The economic empowerment of the Black Chamber of Arizona community and our Chamber members through the promotion of entrepreneurship on a variety of levels, including but not limited to:
- Offering leadership and advocacy in efforts regarding economic, political and social issues
- Facilitating relationships between Chamber members, existing Black-owned businesses; and the Greater Phoenix corporate community
- Attracting local, national, and international business opportunities for Black-owned enterprises
- Educating our membership in the most current productive and efficient business practices
- Assisting whenever possible in the cultivation of fledgling Black-owned enterprises
- Acting as a clearinghouse for information, opportunity and dialog